✈ ✈ Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
Position is at FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will assist FlightAware customers and users with technical issues, general queries, as well as handle initial sales and commercial services inquiries. Relocation is not offered for this position. Position hours are non-standard business hours (late night shift and over night shift) to work with international customers.
Responsibilities and Requirements
Interact with customers and users via e-mail, telephone, and FlightAware's online discussion forums. You will serve as a technical support representative, customer service representative, as well as a liason between customers and the engineering & sales teams.
- Present an articulate and professional "face" on behalf of FlightAware.
- Use FlightAware web-based support system to assist users.
- Answer telephone calls, provide technical support.
- Promptly handle sales queries and requests.
- Find solutions for problems you may not understand or know about.
- Develop on-going professional relationships with customers.
- Document procedures, common questions, and help develop the service infrastructure.
Promotion opportunities to Aviation Account Manager
- Two years experience in customer-facing position.
- At least one year experience in aviation industry (preferably private/charter rather than air carrier/airline).
- Registered FlightAware member and familiar with FlightAware site history and features.
- Solid, fundamental understanding of how to use Internet/web technologies, even applications that you have never used before.
- Pilot certificate (even student) a plus.
Salary varies between \$30,000 and \$40,000 based on years of service experience, aviation or technology background, and education.
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application: Customer Service Specialist". Attach your resume in PDF, Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, or HTML format.