Aviation Sales Associate
Position is at FlightAware Headquarters - Houston, TX
As a part of the aviation sales team, you will work directly for the Director of Aviation Services and interact with aircraft operators, aviation service providers, and other aviation companies as well as the FlightAware engineering team to coordinate solutions to meet customers' needs. The position's primary responsibility is to sell FlightAware's suite of aviation products to aviation service providers.
Responsibilities and Requirements
Represent, demonstrate, and sell FlightAware's broad range of innovative commercial services to the aviation industry throughout the United States. Lead the entire sales cycle with aviation businesses from developing your own opportunities through prospecting, networking, and cold calling to supporting existing clients.
- Long-term, relationship-focused, business solutions for new and existing accounts
- Working with the sales team on existing clients
- Customer-relationship management
- Strong business acumen with technical literacy
- Demonstrated ability to develop on-going professional relationships with customers
- Strong organizational skills with proven time-management skills with excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
Potential to move into a sales executive position in the future
- Three years experience in sales/marketing.
- Solid, fundamental understanding of how to use Internet/web technologies, even applications that you have never used before.
- Worked successfully in a small company, entrepreneurial environment; must be a self-starter
- Pilot certificate (even student) a plus
- Understanding of the FlightAware web site a plus
Salary varies based on experience, education, and interest in performance-based compensation plans. Base salary plus commission
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Aviation Sales Associate". Attach your resume in PDF, Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, or HTML format.