Digital Advertising Sales Executive
Position is at FlightAware - NYC
As a Digital Advertising Sales Executive, you will work directly for the Vice President of Advertising Sales and interact with digital advertising customers as well as the FlightAware engineering team to coordinate solutions to meet customers' needs. The position's primary responsibility is to sell FlightAware's web advertising inventory to relevant advertisers.
Responsibilities and Requirements
Managing the entire sales cycle from developing your own opportunities through cold calling, prospecting and networking, to selling digital advertising space and advertising solutions to advertisers that would like to target FlightAware's attractive user market.
- Long-term, relationship-focused, business solutions for new and existing major accounts
- Customer-relationship management at the technical and executive levels
- Strong business acumen with technical literacy
- Demonstrated ability to develop on-going professional relationships with customers
- Strong organizational skills with proven time-management skills with excellent verbal/written communication skills
Potential to move into director-level position in the future.
- 4 years experience in sales with proven history of aggressive growth.
- 2 years experience in advertising sales
- Worked successfully in a small company, entrepreneurial environment; must be a self-starter
- Understanding of the FlightAware web site a plus
Salary varies based on experience, education, and interest in performance-based compensation plans. Base salary
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Application: Digital Advertising Sales Executive". Attach your resume in PDF, Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, or HTML format.