Ad Operations Engineer - Yield Optimization
Position is at FlightAware - NYC
As an Ad Operations Engineer, you will work directly for the Vice President of Operations and be responsible for creating opportunities and optimizing yield within FlightAware's advertising inventory. FlightAware uses in-house technology, DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP), and Admeld to deliver over 200 million monthly ad impressions.
Manage and optimize yield on FlightAware's advertising delivery platform for direct sale campaigns and advertising networks. Develop, expand, and maintain network relationships with international networks for FlightAware's focus areas across web and mobile channels.
- Develop directory of ad providers, which include prospecting, sourcing, and integration of Ad Networks
- Identify and analyze new opportunities with existing ad providers
- Explore and build revenue opportunities for clients
- Develop an on-going professional relationships with customers
- Strong understanding of online advertising networks and exchanges
- Significant experience with DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) or similar advertising platforms
- Experience with Admeld, DoubleClick Ad Exchange, DoubleClick Sales Manager (DSM) a plus
- Understanding of the Internet media business and associated business models
- Strong business acumen with technical literacy
- Solid organizational skills with excellent verbal/written communication ability
- Worked successfully in a small company, entrepreneurial environment; must be a self-starter
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
Salary varies based on experience
- Matching 401(k)
- Health and dental insurance
- Performance-based bonuses
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Application: Ad Operations Engineer - Yield Optimization". Attach your resume in PDF, Microsoft Word, Apple Pages, or HTML format.